The Run Nash race series takes place throughout the downtown Nashville area. Each race accommodates between 2,000 to 6,000 runners and has its own unique start/finish line in a different part of town, including Germantown, E.S. Rose Park near Music Row, and Titans Stadium.
- 62% are women and 38% are men
- The average household income is $78K – $129K
- The average household has 2.5 members
- 72% of households have a Bachelor’s degree
- Top 3 locations for registrations are Nashville, Franklin, and Brentwood
- Registrations originated from 46 different states and includes Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, and South America.