At Run Nash we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website and event registration we may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you set up an account on our website or registration platform. Username, password, name, e-mail address, birth date, gender and other information you provide during registration.
- If you contact us via e-mail, phone or mail. Name, e-mail address, phone number, address and other information you provide.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter. Name, e-mail address, cell phone number and marketing campaign information such as your reaction to our marketing and your interest in our Services.
- If you visit our website. IP address, network file system, access times, domain name, browser data, browser type and language, device type, device ID, Uniform Resource Locators (URL), operating system, language preferences and information on your usage of our websites and online activities.
- Information we collect from social networks. When you interact with our Services through various social media, such as when you login through Facebook or when you follow Run Nash or share our content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other websites, we may receive information from those social networks including your profile information, picture, user ID associated with your social media account, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The personal data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings on the respective social media platforms.
How we collect your personal data:
- Personal data you provide to us. Most of the personal data we receive comes to us voluntarily from our users while using our Services, such as when setting up or using their accounts on our websites, subscribing to our e-mail newsletter or communicating with us.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- Service providers and advisors. Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us and on our behalf, which may include marketing campaign services, providing mailing or e-mail services, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or providing analytic services. If applicable, such service providers will, by appropriate data processing agreements, be bound to process personal data only on our behalf and under our instructions.
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction. Personal data may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a transaction, such as a merger, sale of our assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business, or in the event of a bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons. Personal data may be disclosed to third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our legal claims or to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of WTC, our partners, employees, or others.
We will NOT allow any third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We will store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect the personal data, in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests. Afterwards, or at the end of the statutory retention times, the personal data will be deleted as applicable. For example, national commercial or financial codes may require retaining certain information for up to 10 years.
THIRD PARTY LINKS