Sponsor A Run Nash Event!
The Run Nash race series takes place throughout the downtown Nashville area. Each race accommodates between 2,000 to 6,000 runners and has its own unique start/finish line in a different part of town, including Germantown, E.S. Rose Park near Music Row, and Titans Stadium.
- 62% are women and 38% are men
- The average household income is $78K – $129K
- The average household has 2.5 members
- 72% of households have a Bachelor’s degree
- Top 3 locations for registrations are Nashville, Franklin, and Brentwood
- Registrations originated from 46 different states and includes Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, and South America.
Running events provide an opportunity for sponsorship integration throughout multiple targeted programs and platforms that are intended to increase exposure and brand connection. Our team can create packages that give the partner entitlements and allow them to engage in a unique and rewarding way. There are also vendor opportunities at our race expos and start/finish line festivals
Please contact email@example.com for more information about sponsorship opportunities.