Sponsor A Run Nash Event!
The Run Nash race series takes place throughout the downtown Nashville area. Each race accommodates between 2,000 to 6,000 runners and has its own unique start/finish line in a different part of town, including Germantown, E.S. Rose Park near Music Row, and Titans Stadium. Run Nash creates courses that highlight this beautiful city, the historic landmarks, and it’s ever-changing neighborhoods. Run Nash provides a platform for runners to support local and national charities during the race series.
- 62% are women and 38% are men
- The average household income is $78K – $129K
- The average household has 2.5 members
- 72% of households have a Bachelor’s degree
- Top 3 locations for registrations are Nashville, Franklin, and Brentwood
- Registrations originated from 46 different states and includes Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, and South America.
Running events provide an opportunity for sponsorship integration throughout multiple targeted programs and platforms that are intended to increase exposure and brand connection. We love to find ways to create packages that give the partner entitlements and allow them to engage in a unique and rewarding way. We can’t wait to create that package for you!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsorship opportunities.
Take this opportunity for your brand to be seen in front of 2,000-3,000 race participants, plus spectators and media, all while supporting a great cause.