Interested in becoming a race day team member for Run Nash Events?
Ready to fill that fanny pack with zip ties and sharpies instead of energy gels and bars?! Run Nash is putting together a team of enthusiastic and hardworking race day staff. Interested in joining the squad? Learn More below
As a Run Nash Race Day Team Member, you will be helping out race week AND race day to ensure each and every participant has an amazing experience. Team members are an essential part of our success, and we look forward to integrating you into our team!
Apply below to be considered for a position as a Run Nash Race Day Team Member. We will follow up shortly with the next steps for the selection process!
- Give Back to the Running Community
- Gain Valuable Event Experience
- Get paid!
What it Takes
- Hardworking and enthusiastic spirit
- Enjoys attending to every last detail
- Thinks that no job is to big or small
- Loves interacting with runners, volunteers and partners!
What You’ll Do
- Based on your experiences, you will be assigned a race week responsibility and work with a team leader and other support
- Attend pre-planning meetings as needed and dependent on your role
- Put on an amazing event and bask in the glow!