Interested in becoming a race ambassador for Run Nash Events?
If you love running, love motivating others, and get fired up about Run Nash events, this is the opportunity for you! Whether you’re a runner or a walker, first-timer, or seasoned veteran, there is a place for you in the Run Nash ambassador program.
As a Run Nash ambassador, you will be our number one fan, our motivation maniac, and community advocate. The Run Nash team values the power of word-of-mouth referrals and social media marketing to spread the word about our events. Ambassadors are an essential part of our success, and we look forward to integrating you into our marketing team!
Apply below to be considered for a position as a Run Nash Events Ambassador. We will follow up shortly with the next steps for the selection process!
- Run Nash swag (I mean, who doesn’t like cool swag?!)
- Free entry into one Run Nash event and opportunity to earn additional perks with registrations
- Insider info on race news like medal and t-shirt reveals
What it Takes
- Must have a strong community presence, either physically or online
- Enthusiastic and active in local and online running communities
- Love interacting with other runners on social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc
- Enjoy meeting other runners in person at grassroots events!
What You’ll Do
- Post on your social media or website about Run Nash events
- Attend grassroots events to talk about Run Nash, capture emails, and give away free swag
- Encourage your community to participate in Run Nash events
Ambassador Rules & Regulations
Please note that Ambassadors are NOT financially compensated in any way. We do not subsidize travel, training expenses, or issue payment of any kind to our team. Ambassadors for Run Nash will serve for one calendar year typically from February to December. We reserve the right to remove any Ambassador from the team at any time due to poor conduct or failure to perform duties.